What we’ve achieved
Inclusion employ a broad spectrum of roles to ensure we deliver high quality, evidence-based pharmacological, psychosocial interventions and recovery support across a range of services and locations. By promoting a clear vision and sharing key values we are able to achieve positive outcomes which include;
Our Drug Services have a successful completion rate significantly above national average
- On average, at any one time we’re helping over 8000 service users in their journey to recovery.
- Inclusion staff hold over 100,000 face to face sessions a year with our service users.
- Two Thirds of service users within our community services have been in treatment for less than 2 years, with three quarters having been in treatment for less than three years, showing our commitment to recovery and rehabilitation rather than maintenance.
- Over 10,000 people completed IAPT’s Talking Therapies. For 1,400 of them, this meant they could transition off sick pay and benefits.
- 51% of service users who come into our Alcohol Services successfully complete treatment.