In 2002 Inclusion was created as part of the award winning South Staffordshire and Shropshire NHS Foundation Trust (SSSFT). It was created to develop and provide evidence based innovative services to beneficiaries across England. At its inception, Inclusion was created to have the flexibility to provide local solutions to local communities but with the governance and commitment to quality of the NHS.
Inclusion has been successful in its endeavors, since 2002 Inclusion has grown to provide community, residential and prison based services. As of 2016/17 Inclusion employ in excess of 600 staff.. We employ a broad spectrum of roles to ensure we meet the needs of those we work with. This includes Doctors, Nurses, Therapists, Psychiatrists Drug and Alcohol Recovery Workers, Peer Mentors and Volunteers. We provide psychological (IAPT), drug and alcohol services to 19000 service users (2013/14) per annum across the Home Counties, the West Midlands, East of England up to the North West of England.
Our evolution is one of providing services in prisons to drug and alcohol users, extending this into community settings and Improving Access to Psychological Services. A resounding theme of our services that underpins our success is that of being flexible to changing need, not compromising on quality and understanding our responsibility in achieving the best possible outcomes for service users, families and communities.
Inclusion has extensive experience of working alongside and providing services to Clinical Commissioning Groups, Local Authority Public Health Teams, Police and Crime Commissioners, NOMS, NHS England and a broad range of public and voluntary sector institutions.
Our Vision is
To be positively different through positive practice and partnerships
And our 5 core aims are:
- To provide high quality services built on best practice regularly evaluated with the involvement of service users and carers
- Develop teams and individuals who promote and deliver excellence across all of our services
- Review, create and strengthen strategic alliances in order to shape and influence existing and new service innovation
- Expand our current service portfolio in order to sustain services, establish new ones and remain competitive
- To deliver all regulatory, financial, performance, quality standards and compliance indicators
Inclusion ensure we are achieving these aims through an organisational delivery framework of which there are five themes:
- Staff, teams and culture
- Business Growth and Innovation
To watch our video and find out more about the services we deliver click here