Inclusion Recovery Havant Hub provides a range of interventions for anyone aged 18 and over, using drugs and/or alcohol or experiencing any of the problems that are associated with its use and live around the Havant area.
• Advice and Support – including information on a range of drugs and alcohol.
• Harm Minimisation Services – Needle Exchange including overdose and safer injecting advice, blood borne virus screening and vaccinations.
• Medical – substitute prescribing for opiate dependency, access to inpatient and community based detoxification and healthy lifestyle clinic
• Psychological – Relapse prevention and access to a range of online, one to one and group based psychological therapies.
• Practical Support – support and signposting around subjects including education, training and employment, housing, finance and debt advice.
• Access to Peer Support and Mutual Aid – both one to one and through groups.
• Specific Support for Families and Carers.
In addition to the full range of services available in Inclusion Recovery Havant hub, we provide different elements of the service in satellite locations around the area, please see the address and contact details along with opening times as follows;
West Liss Pavillion
Station Road, Liss, GU33 7AJ
Winton Room, 18 High Street, Petersfield GU32 3JL
Thursday 2.30pm – 5pm
If you would like to download an Inclusion Recovery Havant leaflet please click here
How can I access Inclusion Recovery Havant? – If you are aged 18 and over, are currently using drugs and/or alcohol or are affected by the problems associated with using drugs and/or alcohol and live in or near to Havant we can offer you support and information. You can contact us on 0300 124 0103 (by selecting option 5), e-mail us on email@example.com or complete the following referral form and email to us and we will be in touch!