Inclusion Cambridgeshire – Cambridge
Inclusion provide adult drug & alcohol treatment services across the county of Cambridgeshire. The contract includes all community drug and alcohol treatment interventions. The previous service providers were Addaction and Phoenix Futures, both large national non-statutory providers of substance misuse services. Around 75 staff were employed by both organisations on these contracts and transferred to SSSFT on the new contract start date of 2nd April 2012.
A united and integrated recovery service delivering respectful services for people in Cambridgeshire
In the line with the National Recovery Agenda and CDAAT’s service specification, Inclusion are delivering a full range of recovery-orientated interventions across the county, including Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely, St. Neot’s, Wisbech and other locations. The service will build on the existing network of Recovery Champions and volunteers as a key component of its work.
Inclusion Cambridgeshire provides:
- Advice, Information and Harm Reduction
- Assessment and Referral
- Recovery Planning
- Pharmacological Interventions (including specialist prescribing, GP Shared Care and Community Detoxification)
- Psycho-social interventions
- Structured Treatment Programme, including the Inclusion Recovery Programme (IRP)
- Specialist Criminal Justice Interventions through our dedicated DIP Team
- Work with families and concerned others
- Recovery Champions Academy – where Service Users can train to support others
- Needle and Syringe Programme
- Blood Bourne Virus testing and vaccination
- Referral to inpatient detoxification and rehabilitation
- Liaison with other professionals
- Access to employment and housing services
- Volunteer Programme
Inclusion Cambridgeshire seeks to engage adult drug users, increase the numbers who complete meaningful treatment and support as many people as possible to move on into education, training and employment opportunities.
Cambridge Fortescue road is the largest service in Cambridgeshire. The service is open throughout the week with a late night opening on Tuesday and on Saturdays from 9-1. We provide a variety of support in the form of 1:1 or group work and work with anyone experiencing substance misuse problems. The service is situated in the heart of a local community with an aim to work with service users in order to help them in their recovery.
Service users have access to support from our experienced staff team and growing numbers if volunteers and recovery champions.